Data Management Systems Design
- Revise or develop data management systems.
- Refine or develop data collection frameworks, tools and protocols.
- Canvass internal data and documentation to clarify an organization’s service/ logic model.
- Identify innovative organizational service practice.
- Clarify, refine and/or realign service and client performance outcomes.
Professional Development Training
- Develop and facilitate trainings that build administrative and staff capacity to:
- Manage, maintain, and further develop data management and reporting systems.
- Analyze data to inform and frame internal and external decisions.
Executive and Staff Coaching
- Coach administrators, and their staff, on how to interpret, re-purpose, and position data for the purpose of accountability reporting, grant writing, or service refinement.
- Support and guide administrator efforts to present data to internal and external program stakeholders.
- Support and/or augment organizational capacity to develop data products which include (but are not limited to):
- Data sections for accountability reports
- Service model diagrams
- Logic models
- High level evaluation summaries for grant proposal
- Service/performance outcome matrices