Methodologically agnostic, DCG has a deep commitment to developing practitioner driven, timely, useful, and result focused data products. Our aim is to develop data management and review systems that have:
- Clear and actionable assessment procedures.
- Clearly stated and measurable service and performance outcomes that are framed within the context of an organization’s service experience, capacity, and collaborative role within the service network.
- Relevant, valid, and reliable data collection tools.
- Sustainable, accessible, and useful data management systems.
- Frequent and sustainable approaches to processing and interpreting data that is authentic to an organization’s operational routine.
- Data products that are useful for:
- Providing service accountability data to external stakeholders.
- Informing management and service delivery decisions within an organization.
- Aiding program development/refinement efforts.